December 21, 2006

Bang Your Head



Who remembers a group called Quiet Riot? I was like 6 years old or something when this song "Metal Health" came out. I remember one of my grade school teachers rocking out to this while we were on recess or something and I asked who it was. My teacher told me who it was and I told my pops about it. Like a week later I had the vinyl picture disc in my possession. Even though pops was a motown dude he was still open to whatever and thats where I get my steez from, thanks again!!! We are fans of good shit, whatever it may be so we're always open to new music, new fashion, new art, etc. We don't "hate" just to be down or to be apart of the cool crowd, fuck that, it'll never happen! With that said, we are going to drop our "1980's" collection real soon and I swear, you better be ready for some real eclectic ideas and designs because Sneak Attack is about to bring it to you. Over the next few weeks we will be dropping hints and sneak peeks leading up to the February/March drop. We just got here and we ain't going nowhere so stay tuned got dammit!!!

No comments: