January 18, 2007

I see you!



For the camera (built-in isight) to be so damn small it takes great pictures (plug!). So check it even though I love all the Mac's in the store, I get crazy bored being a genius sometimes, cause all I can think about at work is actually going home and creating my own shit (go figure!). Enough of that though, we got some very important things coming up real soon, you can catch Sneak Attack in full effect at the ASR, Agenda in San Diego and next month's MAGIC show in Vegas. Once again, we will not be exhibiting but we will be on the "inside" spreading love to all the other brands, sharing ideas and planning a couple of top secret collabo's that will knock your fuckin socks off!!! (hmmm, lets guess). Anyway, catch us if you can and be nice, we might drop some exclusive shit to you (shirts may vary from this pics below, you'll just have to wait and see!)



No comments: