February 26, 2007

Over The Weekend

This past weekend I needed a getaway. So Antonio and I rolled to the City of Angels to hit up a few spots and do a little shopping. The Crooks had a blowout sale to clear out warehouse for the new gear. I really didn't get any pics of that because I was going crazy shuffling through the boxes of tees and enjoying the BBQ. Thanks fellas! Be on the lookout for the Crooks&Castles X Creative Recreation kicks that are dropping soon. They're gonna be pretty limited so stay on your toes. We also headed over to the Hundreds shop to hang out for a bit. The shop is a real nice addition to Fairfax Ave. I tried to stay out of Flight Club, but that really didn't work... I was able to refrain from making any purchases in there though! I surprised myself...





No comments: