May 19, 2007

Sneak Peek #1

Feast your eyes on this. Here are a few "finished" covert photos of our "Crazy 80's" sumemr drop. Now, I know what you're about to say "Hey, isn't there another brand that used that Quiet Riot graphic in their summer line?". The answer is yes, but there's no reason to beef about it (I guess). All I know is that we first took this idea to the printer in February and created the idea winter 06'. Anyway, you like it and we love it! Check the "1980" print and be on the lookout for the "Sex Shooter" and "Figure It Out" images in a few days. The summer is going to be wild!!! Summer drop is 6/1/07 (due to printer issues), holla!

Khadji.

1 comment:

Less Skin said...

Wasup Sneak Attack
i'm a clothing shop owner
i have 3 shops. 2 shops in taiwan, 1 shop in Australia Australia
My shop name is LOWER EAST SIDE
my name is skin
i'm interesting at Sneak Attack

pls contact to me
skinmusic@hotmail.com
This is my email
thx
regards