August 7, 2007

THE BIG "APPLE"




I never really post about my part-time gig, but honestly I think I love working at Apple almost as much as I love what we are doing with Sneak Attack and my label, Skoolcraft Music. Today, Big Steve (Jobs), announced a shitload of new products including the new iMac line. I mean, let's not forget that he dropped the iPhone a little over a month ago. I'm almost starting to believe that he is the iGod! Keep writing those fat checks Steve, Sneak Attack and myself appreciate it!!

Oh yeah, almost forgot. Thats a "sneak" peek of a new shirt from our Fall 07' drop on my iPhone above. We will be in Vegas for United/Pool/MAGIC in a couple of weeks to show a few buyers what we have lined up for 07' and 08' seasons. If you are interested in stopping through the suite to check it out, send us a EMAIL

One.

No comments: