June 4, 2008

The Jimmy Choo's

If you don't know who Chester French is, let me enlighten you. D.A. Wallach & Maxwell Drummey are two Harvard alums that formed a band in college called The Perverts. D.A. and Max branched off and started their own band called Chester French. I have been following them ever since I heard their song "Jimmy Choo's" on Entourage last year. They recently inked a deal with Star Trak/Interscope Records. These guys make great music, and I was pleased to be able to meet them. Be on the lookout for their debut album due to hit shelves in September of this year. They're going to be performing an acoustic set @ the UNDFTD in Silverlake, CA tomorrow. I'm only going to tell you once... Don't sleep!!!

IO from IO Echo, making it hard for me to snap a picture of her...


D.A. showing his Tambourine skills

Max

Tyler

Omar




Peace.
Rod

No comments: