December 30, 2006

Just Another Day...

So today has been another long ass day! The "Man" is still tryin to keep me down, haha! But I gotta keep it moving... I got back to Vegas on the 26th, but still haven't had a chance to unpack. I finally got around to doing it today, while trying to get inspired to think of new ideas. We've got an 80's inspired theme coming soon so I'm trying to keep my brain working during this active holiday season. Be on the lookout!

Decided to listen to a few track from the Miami Vice 12" LP to get in the 80's mindset...



My Las Vegas workstation...



I'm a customer Dammit!!



Would you still have an appetite after seeing this? If it was some Chicken N' Waffles I'd say "hell yeah!!!", but it wasn't so I lost it...

1 comment:

vash...thee lvvr said...

i wanted to see what you were doing wit yourself. glad to see you are at home being productive.
.theelvvrr